New Women’s Wholefood Multi with Iron is a Wholefood multivitamin and mineral supplement providing 5mg of iron (in the form of ferrous fumarate), alongside other trace minerals and vitamins B-complex, C, D and K. The vegetable and fruit powder blend contains carrot, Spirulina, alfalfa, artichoke leaf, beetroot, acai berry and acerola providing extra phytonutrients.
- Women’s Wholefood Multi with Iron is rich in vitamins (including vitamin D) and trace minerals. Ferrous fumarate is a bio-effective and well-tolerated form of iron
- The methylated forms of folic acid and vitamin B12 are included as well as the active form of vitamin B6 (P-5-P)
- Minerals include GTF chromium – this is a particularly bio-effective form of chromium. Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- Includes minerals hydroponically grown into a base of a cruciferous vegetable, Brassica juncea, an edible member of the Brassica family, which provides a natural, plant-based source of minerals (where higher levels of minerals are required than would normally be present in the foods we eat)
- Ideal for teenagers, menstruating women or those with low iron levels
- Recommended at one capsule per day. For acute use and for those with higher nutrient requirements it can be taken at a dose of two capsules per day