Clinically supported unique formula to help maximize hair growth
- Florisene is a clinically proven supplementation program
- Developed by one of Britain’s leading hair specialists, following 10 years of clinical research
- Contains a highly absorbable form of iron
- A significant level of the essential amino acid, L-lysine
- Alongside 2 other known iron-synergists, vitamin C and vitamin B12
- Plus biotin and selenium which contribute to the maintenance of normal hair
Florisene is a clinically supported supplementation program shown to help women with Chronic Telogen Effluvium (CTE), the term used to describe excessive, persistent, but reversible hair shedding. CTE affects up to 4.8 million women in the UK and Florisene is a cost-effective answer for anyone with this problem. Research involving hundreds of women has shown that the major cause of CTE is low serum ferritin. This reflects the amount of ‘stored’ iron in the body. For some women, low ferritin levels results in gradual hair loss, the end result to the sufferer being a ‘thinner’ ponytail or less hair to clip back. Low serum ferritin in women is now common due to reduced red meat consumption and menstrual blood loss in women of reproductive age. The good news is that research has shown that if the serum ferritin is raised above a certain point then normal hair growth re-establishes. Florisene is a clinically-relevant iron supplementation program, consisting of a highly absorbable form of iron and a significant level of the essential amino acid L-Lysine, plus 2 other known iron-synergists. Research indicates that low L-Lysine intakes may exacerbate a reduced ferritin level and clinical studies show that for some women ferritin levels will not improve without supplementary L-Lysine.