- B vitamins are needed for the release of energy from food, for a healthy nervous system and they help keep our digestive system working smoothly
- A high potency, comprehensive complex of the important B vitamin group
- Contains high levels of inositol and the ‘brainfood’ choline
- Also includes good levels of folic acid and vitamin B6 which play an important role in cardiovascular health through their role in the regulation of homocysteine in the blood
- Moreover the levels of the B vitamins found in our B-50 Complex are similar to the levels used in recent studies on memory in elderly patients
- Voted best value for money at just 11p per tablet per day
ach tablet delivers:
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||50mg||Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||50mg|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||50mg||Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||50mg|
|Folic Acid||400µg||Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12)||50µg|
Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin).
Taking this product may occasionally result in a darker yellow colouration of the urine. This is harmless and indicates the body is using the Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) effectively.
This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
Long term intake of this amount of Vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.