Alkaline potassium and magnesium citrates
Potassium Magnesium (citrate) provides potassium and magnesium absorbed and alkaline citrates. Potassium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood pressure. Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- alkaline & highly bioavailable potassium & magnesium citrate
- potassium & magnesium contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
- magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- magnesium contributes to normal muscle function and the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
- potassium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood pressure
Directions for use
As a food supplement, take 4 capsules once daily, in divided doses, with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.