- 100% of the Nutrient Reference Value
- A full 150µg of iodine is provided in every tablet
- Small, easy to swallow tablets
- Manufactured in the UK in premises that operate to stringent pharmaceutical standards of GMP
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Iodine contributes to the normal thyroid function and normal production of thyroid hormones
Lamberts Iodine provides a full 150µg of iodine in every tablet. Our tablets are small and easy to swallow, plus they are suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Produced in premises that operate to stringent pharmaceutical standards of GMP, in the UK. Although needed by the body in only tiny amounts, iodine contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and regular thyroid function, as well as normal energy yielding metabolism. Iodine also contributes to normal cognitive and neurological function.