Hair/Skin/Nails Ultra is a blend of vitamins, minerals and other key building blocks for supporting the health of your skin, hair and nails. The key ingredients in Hair/Skin/Nails Ultra include B and C vitamins, which support skin resilience and healthy keratin to increase the thickness of the nails. Minerals such as zinc, copper, manganese and silica are associated with supporting immune function in the skin. Hair/Skin/Nails Ultra includes several other ingredients, including a number of proprietary preparations, which support the melanin necessary for healthy hair and the collagen in skin. Healthy collagen has been associated with reduction in wrinkles and skin blemishes. Hair/Skin/Nails Ultra is made from hypoallergenic ingredients that are certified as gluten free by the Gluten Free Certification Organization. It brings together in one easily taken supplement a wide range of nutrients important in ensuring you have healthy skin, hair and nails.
Take 2 capsules daily, in divided doses, with meals.
Two vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin C (as PureWay-C®) 250 mg.
- niacin (as niacinamide) 20 mg.
- folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF) 400 mcg.
- Biotin 6 mg.
- zinc (as zinc citrate) 30 mg.
- copper (as copper glycinate) 1 mg.
- manganese (as manganese citrate) 2 mg.
- silica (from bamboo (bambusa vulgaris) extract (stem)) 30 mg.
- PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) 150 mg.
- BioCell Collagen® hydrolysed collagen complex (chicken sternal cartilage providing (typical): hydrolysed collagen 60%300 mg.) 500 mg.
- grape (vitis vinifera) extract (seed) (standardised to contain 92% polyphenols) 140 mg.
- CoQ10 (blend of MicroActive® Q10-cyclodextrin complex and CoQ10) 60 mg.
- other ingredients: maltodextrin, rice bran wax, citrus bioflavonoids, potato starch, ascorbyl palmitate, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product. Rare side effects of PABA and chondroitin found in hydrolyzed type II collagen include nausea, heartburn, diarrhea and constipation, drowsiness, skin reactions, or headache. Rare cases of liver toxicity from high doses of PABA (12-48 grams per day) have also been reported. Consult your physician for more information
CoQ10 and grape seed extract may be contra-indicated with blood thinning medications. PABA may decrease the metabolism of cortisone medications. PABA would be contra-indicated with dapsone and sulfonamide antibiotics. Consult your physician for more information