- With Vitamin D and FOS, pleasant lemon flavour
- A pleasant lemon flavoured chewable tablet
- We have used a special type of sweet tasting soluble fibre called fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) instead of sugar which can help prevent tooth decay
- FOS may also enhance the absorption of calcium
- This product is suitable for all ages, particularly children who have a high requirement for calcium, but hate taking tablets
We have used a special type of sweet tasting soluble fibre called fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) to sweeten these tablets. This natural material is extracted from chicory root and has the benefit of not causing tooth decay. Calcium tablets can often be quite large so we have developed these pleasant lemon flavored chewable calcium tablets to encourage everyday use by all the family. Many people’s diets provide insufficient supplies of calcium, including 71% of female teenagers and a quarter of UK 4 year-olds. Calcium intakes of girls and women are of particular concern because achieving optimum bone density before the age of 30 will help to maintain strong bones in old age. Each chewable tablet provides a full 400mg of calcium, 2.5µg of vitamin D and 1000mg of FOS.