A Wholefood multivitamin and mineral supplement which includes minerals hydroponically grown into a base of cruciferous vegetable, Brassica juncea, an edible member of the Brassica family. The vegetable and fruit powder blend of carrot, Spirulina, alfalfa, artichoke leaf, beetroot, acai berry and acerola provides extra phytonutrients.
- Wholefood Multi is an all-round vitamin and mineral supplement with excellent levels of nutrients including B-complex vitamins, vitamins C, D and K along with trace minerals. It is a low iron formula
- The methylated forms of folic acid and vitamin B12 are included as well as the active form of vitamin B6 (P-5-P)
- Minerals include GTF chromium – chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels; along with selenium, zinc, molybdenum and other trace minerals
- Includes minerals hydroponically grown into a base of cruciferous vegetable, Brassica juncea, an edible member of the Brassica family. Brassica juncea provides a natural, plant-based source of minerals (where higher levels of minerals are required than would normally be present in the foods we eat)
- Ideal for adults, in particular postmenopausal women and men
- Recommended at one capsule daily. For acute use and for those with higher nutrient requirements it can be taken at a dose of two capsules per day