- Lamberts® Valerian is a traditional herbal medicinal product used for the temporary relief of sleep disturbances and mild anxiety.
- This is based on traditional use only.
- Each film coated tablet contains 300mg of extract (as dry extract) from Valerian Root (Valeriana officinalis L.) (equivalent to 900mg – 1500mg of Valerian Root).
For mild anxiety: Take 1 tablet twice a day.
For sleep disturbances: Take 1 to 2 tablets half an hour before bedtime.
The maximum daily dose is 4 tablets.
Each film coated tablet contains 300mg of extract (as dry extract) from Valerian Root (Valeriana officinalis L.) (equivalent to 900mg – 1500mg of Valerian Root. Extraction Solvent Ethanol 60% v/v.
This product also contains the following ingredients:
Excipients in the extract: Maltodextrin, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica.
Tablet Core: Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica.
Tablet Coating: Hypromellose, Glycerol.
Do not take this product if you:
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Allergic to any of the ingredients (see presentation tab)
- Are under the age of 18 years
- Already taking a medicine for sleep or anxiety
The effects of this product may be increased by alcohol. Excessive use of alcohol should therefore be avoided.
Tell your doctor, pharmacist or qualified healthcare practitioner if you are taking any other medicines, including any bought without a prescription.