- Contain a relevant level of bioflavonoids, the natural compounds that are often associated to vitamin C in fruits and vegetables
- At 1500mg per tablet, this is our highest strength vitamin C product
- studies show that vitamin C and bioflavonoids are most effective when taken together
- A gradual release of vitamin C (6-8 hours) which replicates the natural process of food digestion
- The beneficial effects of vitamin C available over a sustained period
These tablets provide the highest level of vitamin C possible in a tablet. The tablets are specially formulated to release the vitamin C gradually over 6-8 hours after swallowing, which means that the absorption of vitamin C into the bloodstream also occurs gradually. This is believed to create a more stable level of vitamin C in the blood for a longer period.
Lamberts® Time Release Vitamin C 1500mg tablets also contain a relevant level of bioflavonoids, the natural compounds that are often associated to vitamin C in fruits and vegetables.
Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the regular function of cartilage, the tough tissue that lines the surfaces of joints. Vitamin C also contributes to the normal function of the immune system and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress caused by ‘free radicals’