A rich source of phosphatidyl choline
- One of the richest natural sources of two important nutrients; choline and inositol
- Each capsule provides a full 1200mg of pure, GMO free, soya lecithin
- Plus 272mg phosphatidyl choline and 176mg phosphatidyl inositol
- Lecithin is a key component of bile
- May help to support the health of the liver
- An easy way of taking lecithin when it is inconvenient to use the granules
Each capsule contains a full 1200mg of pure, GMO free, soya lecithin. Lecithin is technically referred to as a phospholipid and is one of the richest natural sources of two important nutrients: choline and inositol. Lecithin is a primary source of choline in the diet in the form of phosphatidylcholine. Once in the body this compound is broken down to release the choline.
Choline is one of the B vitamins and contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function and to the normal lipid (fat) metabolism.