Beta carotene is a dietary antioxidant and vitamin precursor that supports the body's immune system and promotes visual acuity and vascular health. The body naturally converts beta carotene to vitamin A as needed to offer optimal nutritional support
- Antioxidant and vitamin A precursor
- Supports healthy immune system and vascular system
- Made with hypoallergenic ingredients
Beta carotene is a precursor to vitamin A. It supports immune health, enhances visual acuity, and quenches free radicals. Beta carotene’s antioxidant potential also supports healthy tissues and DNA integrity. As a precursor, the body converts beta carotene to vitamin A as needed.
Beta carotene is one of the major dietary antioxidants, offering the body optimal nutritional support through free radical scavenger activity and provitamin A activity.
- each softgel capsule contains:
- (with alpha carotene, zeaxanthin and lutein)
- (from D. salina, 100% natural)
- other ingredients: gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, carob), sunflower oil, olive oil
- 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product. Beta carotene is contraindicated for smokers and people with a history of asbestos exposure. Consult your physician for more information.