Indole-3-Carbinol dietary supplement provides compounds found in vegetables to help support healthy breast, cervical and prostate cells.
- Supports healthy breast, cervical and prostate cell function
- Indole-3-Carbinol is naturally found in vegetables including broccoli, brussels sprout sprouts and cabbage
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Indole-3-carbinol (I3C), naturally found in vegetables including broccoli, brussel sprouts and cabbage, supports the function of healthy breast cells. Furthermore, a placebo-controlled trial indicated that I3C supports cervical cell health. In recent years, I3C has shown a promising ability to support prostate cell metabolism.
Gluten Free Non GMO Vegan Vegetarian
- each vegetarian capsule contains:
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
- This formula requires refrigeration.
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
- 1 capsule, 1-4 times daily, with meals.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. I3C should
also be avoided by those sensitive to cruciferous
The conversion of I3C to its active metabolites requires
stomach acid. Therefore, antacids, H2 blockers, and
proton-pump inhibitors may impede its effectiveness.