ImmuHerbs is a unique blend of immune-specific herbs that cover a wide range of the body's natural defense system support. Ingredients in ImmuHerbs are known for their important antioxidant support to promote immune system health.
- Supports immune system health
- May promote healthy intestinal environment
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Offers a concentrated blend of immune-specific herbs providing flavonoids, unique polysaccharides and glucosides, and sulfur compounds for wide-range defense system support
Highly purified herbal extracts are combined in this formula to promote the body's natural defenses through various mechanisms. Arabinogalactan, derived from larch trees, is also the active polysaccharide found in echinacea. Immune system cells responsible for the body's first line of defense are supported by arabinogalactan. As a fermentable fiber, arabinogalactan also promotes healthy levels of lactobacillus and bifidobacteria in the colon. Elderberry is a rich source of flavonoids, specifically anthocyanins, and contains quercetin, providing important antioxidant and immune support. Also rich in flavonoids, olive leaf extract contains rutin, luteolin, and hesperidin. These compounds act with olive leaf's main constituent, the glucoside oleuropein, to maintain a healthy intestinal environment and beneficial microflora. Maitake mushroom contains the unique polysaccharide beta-d-glucan and supports macrophage activity. Odor-controlled garlic is standardized to contain 2,000 mcg/g allicin yield, offering the prized garlic constituent associated with a healthy defense system.
Recommendations: Pure Encapsulations recommends: 3 capsules daily, between meals, or as directed by a health professional.
Gluten Free Non GMO Vegan Vegetarian
- 3 capsules daily, in divided doses, between meals, or as directed by a health professional.
- Amount Per Serving
- three vegetarian capsules contain:
- (standardized to contain 15% oleuropein)
- (standardized to contain 2,000 mcg/g allicin yield)
- other ingredients: ascorbyl palmitate, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Consult a health professional before taking this or any other product.