IP6 is a natural antioxidant component of fiber-rich foods and is found in almost every cell in the body. IP6 is designed to promote healthy cell metabolism and maintain proper enzyme activity in cells.
- Support for cellular health
- Helps to maintain proper enzyme activity in cells
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Antioxidant support for prostate, breast, colon and liver cell health.
Inositol hexaphosphate (IP6), also known as phytic acid, is a natural antioxidant component of fiber-rich foods such as whole grains and legumes and is found in almost every cell of the body. Related to the B vitamin inositol, IP6 differs by the presence of six phosphate groups, influencing various cellular mechanisms. In studies, IP6 promotes healthy cell metabolism and maintains proper enzyme activity in cells. The unique conformation of IP6 also gives it the specific ability to modulate hydroxyl radical formation, supporting natural defense mechanisms.
Recommendations: Pure Encapsulations recommends 2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, between meals.
- Gluten Free
- 2–4 capsules per day, in divided doses, between meals.
- Amount Per Serving
- each vegetarian capsule contains:
- (purified brown rice extract)
- other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product.