DIM-PRO® 100 is a supplement that provides support for healthy breast, cervical and prostate cells. The naturally occurring ingredients in DIM-PRO® 100 have been clinically studied and found to support healthy cell cycle function and signal transduction to maintain cell health.
- Support for healthy breast, cervical and prostate cells
- Made with ingredients naturally found in vegetables like broccoli, kale and Brussels sprouts
- Safe for everyday use
- Made with vegan ingredients
100 contains BioResponse DIM®
(diindolylmethane complex). Diindolylmethane is a metabolite of indole-3-carbinol (I3C). Both are found naturally in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, kale and brussels sprouts. Upon contact with gastric acid in the stomach, I3C is converted to a number of active compounds, predominantly diindolylmethane. Research indicates that diindolylmethane supports healthy cell cycle function and signal transduction to maintain breast, cervical and prostate cell health. In a double-blind, randomized clinical trial, BioResponse DIM®
revealed potential support for maintaining the function of healthy breast cells. Another randomized placebo-controlled crossover trial found that it promoted statistically significant breast comfort. Furthermore, an additional double-blind randomized clinical trial with 52 women found that BioResponse DIM®
supported cervical cellhealth. Diindolylmethane in its pure form is highly insoluble. Patented, microencapsulated BioResponse DIM®
has been specially developed for enhanced-absorption. This form may be more supportive than I3C in cases of low gastric acidity.
Gluten Free Non GMO Soy Free Vegan Vegetarian
- each vegetarian capsule contains:
- other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- BioResponse DIM® and DIM-PRO® are trademarks of BioResponse, L.L.C., Boulder, CO. U.S. Patent 6,086,915.
- 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily, with or between meals.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are
taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
At this time, there are no known adverse reactions when taken in
conjunction with medications.